仙境与现实的桥梁——外国游客眼中的王莽岭-讲山西故事

仙境与现实的桥梁——外国游客眼中的王莽岭
The Bridge between Divinity and Reality——Wangmang Mountains in the eyes of foreign tourists

I couldn’t forget the moments that I’’ve spent in Wangmang Mountain. I would say it was like a dreamland, an extraordinary place to view mountains and forests of pine covered with clouds. I believe that mountaineering is a culture which is deeply seeped in ethics and ideals. It symbolizes how closely man and nature are intertwined together. It was incredible to visit Wangmangling scenic area, which is located in Lingchuan County of Shanxi province. In fact, my memory bank is filled with remembrances of the time I spent there... closeness with nature, beautiful and unique views, good ecological environment, cool weather etc. The effects of the change in altitude can be felt there. The cold and the somberness of nature warn the entrant of divine territory.
我无法忘记我在王莽岭度过的时光。我想说,她宛如梦境,是一个欣赏云雾覆盖的松林和群山的非凡之地。我认为登山是一种渗透在伦理和理想中的文化,象征着人与自然的紧密交织。游览山西省灵川县的王莽岭风景区是令人难以置信的。真的,我的脑海里充满了在王莽岭的记忆:亲近自然、美丽无双的风景、良好的生态、清凉的天气等等。在那里可以感受到海拔变化的影响,大自然的寒冷和暗淡是进入这片神圣领地的告诫。

The beauty of the Wangmangling is picture-perfect, a fusion of high mountain valleys and lakes, of many streams. It is unique for its sceneries such as cloud seas佟桂莉 , sunrise, marvelous peaks, waves of pines张默然 , cliff edge road. It is said that it’s a pity that people just know about Mt. Huangshan, Guilin and Zhangjiajie, but not Wangmangling. Yes, I agree to this statement. If you don’t know about Wangmangling, it means you don’t know the ideal and perfect place of China. In Wangmangling scenic area, the serenity lies in the sunshine, light, water, greenery, mountains湖北禁毒网 , mist, cloud. With my experience斗神天下, I can certainly say that it is the most coziest place in China, I’ve ever been to.
王莽岭是最美的画,融合了高山、峡谷、湖泊和多条溪流。她的风景,如云海、日出、奇妙的山峰、松涛、挂壁公路,都是独一无二的。有人说,只知道黄山、桂林和张家界,而不知道王莽岭,是一件遗憾的事。是的刘黛希 ,我同意这种说法。如果你不知道王莽岭,就意味着你不知道中国理想和完美的地方。在王莽岭景区,宁静体现在阳光、光线、水、绿树、山、雾、云之中。在我的经验里,我能确定这就是我去过的中国最舒适的地方。

Our group went to the high altitude of Wangmangling Mountain by mini bus. Transportation of Wangmang Mountain and all the other infrastructure facilities are perfectly built, and nearby villages and areas are also well developed. I was so astonished to see these kinds of development there. If you would go to Wangmang Mountain, you may feel the spirits of mountain and hear the historical sites. There are more than 50 hills with the highest altitude reaching 1665 meters and lowest standing at 800 meters.
我们团队乘坐迷你巴士前往王莽岭的高海拔地区。王莽岭的交通和其他全部基础设施建设的很完美,附近的村庄和区域也开发的很好。看到这样的发展我感觉很震惊。如果你去王莽岭片仔癀软膏,你会感受到山的灵魂,聆听到历史遗迹的故事。这里的山,最低海拔800米,高于1665米的超过50座。

Wangmang Mountain boasts numerous unique peaks and advantaged geographical conditions. It is hard for people standing in the mountain to describe their feelings, while it is clear that they can realize themselves quite close to the nature and everything around is admirable. There is nothing that is more spectacular than the sunrise in Wangmang Mountain. Whenever it is sunny, the ridges and peaks immerse in the vast cloud sea. We can see a large area of green forests and graceful flowers on the cliffs and beside the path.
王莽岭拥有众多独特的山峰和得天独厚的地理条件。站在山上,人们很难描述出自己的感受,但可以清醒地意识到自己和大自然十分亲近,周围的一切都是值得称赞的。没有比王莽岭的日出更壮观的了,每当晴日,山脊和山峰沉浸在浩瀚的云海之中rcc瑞达恒。我们可以看到大片的绿色森林和位于悬崖峭壁和道路两边风姿婀娜的花朵。

Other than Wangmang mountain, there is a small village of Xiyagou situated right on a mountaintop which was earlier isolated from the rest of the world. The only way to reach there was to walk through a valley surrounded by steep cliffs, and then climb a series of cut out stone steps. Cut off from the rest of the world吴云清 , the village was doomed to become a ghost town, unless a road could be constructed through the cliffs. The villagers of the Xiyagou have tried hard to dig the tunnel and construct a road through difficulties. It was their only hope to get connected to the rest of the world. After all, the construction of the tunnel was a success. The village is now accessible by car, a huge leap forward. When China opened its borders for tourism around the year 2000, the tunnel became an attraction with thousands of visitors every year. The village even started to build hotels to accommodate all these guests.
除了王莽岭杜宇麒 ,有一个叫做锡崖沟的小村庄,坐落在一个山顶上,早期与世隔绝。到达那里唯一的方式是步行穿过被陡峭的峭壁包围着的山谷,之后爬上一连串的石阶。村庄与世界其他地方断绝联系,注定变成鬼村,除非可以修建一条穿越悬崖的路。锡崖沟村民在艰苦卓绝中努力挖隧道修路,这是他们和世界其他地方取得联系的唯一希望。最终西丰吧 ,挂壁公路的建设成功了。现在,小汽车可以到达这个村庄,这是一个巨大的飞跃。2000年左右,黄子珈这条挂壁公路变成了景区,每年吸引数以千计的游客。村庄甚至开始建造旅馆来接待游客。

At last, I would like to say that climbing is a tradition that exhibits the spirit of mankind. It's a sacred feeling where the only reward is within your heart. Wangmang Mountain provides a perfect landscape for photographers, professional or amateur, the canvas of the mountain scenery. The sheer size and magnificence of the mountains with its peaks lost in the clouds is a sight that can leave anyone breathless. The might of nature reminds me of the sheer insignificance of man. I have stood still for hours just gazing at the play of the Mountain Gods. I have seen Heaven meeting Earth. I have seen the bridge between divinity and reality. I have seen it. I have been there.
最后我想说,登山是一种展示人类精神的传统。这是一种神圣的感觉,唯一的收获在你的内心。王莽岭为专业或业余的摄影者提供了完美的画布。大规模壮丽的山脊和她的山峰迷失在云海之中的景象,可以使任何人屏息。大自然的力量让我想起了人类的渺小。我一动不动站立了几个小时,只为凝视山神的杰作。我看到了天堂与人间相会遇。我看到了仙境与现实的桥梁。我曾经见到过欠债还情。我曾经在这里。国际变性人选美大赛

Writer: Akhil Parashar, Foreign Correspondent for China Radio International
作者:Akhil Parashar,中国国际广播电台外籍通讯员